IELTS Cue Card jan to apr 2021 : Talk about your favourite singer

         Who is he/she

How he started his journey

What skill he/she possesses

         Explain why he/she is your favorite

 

Talk About your favourite singer cue card 2021
Talk about your favorite singer cue card


            Well, music is very important for me because when I feel tired and stressful at that time I prefer to listen to music to relax. I have a number of favorite singers but I love one particular singer Tarsem jassar.  He is an Punjabi singer, song writer, actor and film producer he gained so much popularity in his field. I have attended his numerous live concerts with my friends or family members and I have taken Selfie with him. He has a god gift that is his melodious voice. He singes motivational, spiritual, religious, romantic songs. 
 
Apart from this, he performed a wonderful role in movies. If I talk about his  personality he is down to earth person. Although he proved his mettle in Punjabi industry I never notice arrogance in his nature. He is very humble person. Majority of people children, adults and old people are huge fan of him Even the other singers who are competitor of him also big fan of him. The reason behind it, why i like this singer is the rich lyrics and pleasant voice of him. Many of his songs have become parts of people`s life and memory. All in all, I can say this is my Favorite singer he is a great personality.